You can look for games in the marketplace and add them to your library. Once you did that, you can easily
- see your achievements
- see the news (and the last one is featured)
- download, play, update and uninstall a game
As one could expect of a game launcher, you can
- edit your description, username, and avatar
- look for friends, and send or accept friend requests
- see your recent games
- increase or decrease someone else reputation
- send messages to your friends
The launcher was made in Java 16, using JavaFX (with the fxml module) for the view.
We are using our API, Nexus, to handle all the requests to the server.
The code is only working on Windows but we are planning to make it available on Linux.